Tuesday, April 15, 2014

life in pictures....

I apologize for not posting as much on my blog lately...life has been quite busy (and very interesting).


here's a few snippets of what we've been up to.


Sarah got her waist long hair cut...super cute cut, right? 
she looks older now :(

Also, Sarah and Zachary got their learner's permits...look out world, two more Juliani's are hitting the streets!



I celebrated my 42nd birthday (Oh my gosh...did I just say that outloud - 42!?!? - yikes!)
at any rate, a few days before my birthday, I had this little convo with Nathan...

Nathan: "Mommy, when are we going to have a party for your birthday?"
Me: I don't know, I'm not planning one why?
Nathan: "Well, we have to have a party, cause you are special and it's your birthday.  Besides, I want to get you a present."
Me: well, you'll have to talk to Daddy about it.
Nathan: "Ok, do you like Starburts?"
Me: sure
Nathan: "Good I was going to get you some......but of course, now I ruined the surprise"{{giggles}}.

and indeed - he got me Starbursts :)


I've been busy with some sewing projects....these little garden aprons,
plus a few others will be added to my shop.




I also did a few lesson plans for school, which I had to present to the preschool class that I am working with this semester.

The first two are projects that I did with the book There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Fly.
and the last one is with the book Grow Flower Grow.


Amanda, Zachary, Sarah, Nicholas, and Nathan have been playing dartball with their uncles on a church league this year.  These four won trophies!

***********


As you can see we have been pretty busy around here....
and unfortunately, life is not going to slow down anytime soon.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

pretty nice blog, following :)