1. I'm afraid of heights, sometimes the dark and the boogey man.
2. I love subbing and thought I would be okay with subbing once I got my degree, but the more I sub the more I'm itching to have my own classroom.
3. It's no surprise that when I was a child I loved playing "school" and pretending to be a teacher. I would line my dolls and stuffed animals up and teach them.
4. Even though I'm not teaching yet, I've been building up my hoarding stash of school supplies.
5. I often have a hard time accepting compliments from people - why? I have no idea, but it probably has something to do with thinking I wasn't good enough when I was a kid...and my low self esteem.
6. I am seriously afraid of failure.
7. I see a therapist....and I'm not ashamed to admit it. It's good for the soul.
8. I love my church, there are so many activities for all ages...the worship service is wonderful and the praise band that plays and sings each week is incredible.
9. I really, really, really hate math.
10. I have horrible organizational skills...seriously! One would think a mother of many would have organization down to a science...but, uh, not me.
11. I have ADHD - which might explain the lack of organization and the potential hoarding ;)
12. I have so many post-its that my post-its have post-its and yet, I still forget stuff.
13. I swear A LOT, but I try not to.
14. I hate surprises:
I always sneak to the last few pages of a book for the ending
I read spoilers about my favorite shows
I always debate fast forwarding a movie to watch the ending
I'm a big time snooper when it comes to presents