Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Propz to Aunt Kristen!

I should have posted this a few weeks ago when it happened, but I was taking a little bloggy break (otherwise known as spending too much time on Facebook).

It all started with Nicholas taking a pair of scissors and chopping off his hair.....



Yeah, I was freaked too!!

Then, I tried to fix it. It started to look better than what he did to it, but Nicholas wouldn't sit still worth a crap, and the back of his head looked like steps. Momma wasn't doing a very good job, plus she was quickly running out of patience.....

Enter Aunt Kristen. My lovely, wonderful sister in law. Our family adores her! Actually, my kids love all of their aunts and uncles. And I have to admit, they have some pretty awesome aunts and uncles.





Zachary decided he would get his hair done next.


They look so cute, don't they? And it's even better in person....


Thanks so much Aunt Kristen, we LOVE you!!!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Aww, I feel so special! I love you guys, too!

TxGambit said...

Oh they look so handsome!!! Great job Aunt Kristen!