Sunday, March 03, 2013

Hey Mom, Look What I Did (#67)

Welcome to the 67th edition of
 
Hey Mom, Look What I Did!!!
 
here's a look at some fun stuff I liked this week....
 

Teaching Children How to Make a Difference

 
 
 
 
 
(if you give a moose a muffin)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
now, it's your turn to show off all your super cute crafts, goodies and activities.

Please share your craft projects, baking activities and other fun kid friendly adventures. Grab the link button and put it on your blog, if you like, so that others can find us and share in the fun too.

There are no requirements, but I would love if you would follow this blog via GFC.

I also would like to invite you to come hang out with me on facebook, pinterest and twitter, where I feature and share some your fabulous projects during the week.

Thanks for joining us....Hope to see you again soon!!
  
Adventures In Mommy Land

5 comments:

Charlene Juliani said...

You're welcome :)

Unknown said...

Thank you for hosting the linky party. I've added your button to my website www.StoriesAndChildren.com

HannahW said...

I like getting up on a Monday and seeing your party! Thanks for the feature!!

Unknown said...

Following you on Networked Blogs and GFC, I would love it if you followed me back.
Thanks
:-)

http://www.AMomsPointOfView.com

The OT Toolbox said...

Thank you for featuring our potato stampers! We had a ton of fun with this!