Thursday, June 02, 2011

Painted Kitchen Table & Chairs

After painting the kitchen white and grey, it looked really fresh and bright.  Our old kitchen table and chairs looked sorta sad and boring in comparison.  Not to mention that they took years of abuse from the kids...paint splatters, dirt and grime, koolaid stains.  I always had to use a table cloth to cover the table because it looked so nasty.

(Before)


I suggested to Rich that we paint them....never in a million years did I think he would say yes.  Not only did he say okay, but he was willing to run out and buy the paint that day LOL.  I knew I wanted something bright and fun, but I didn't think just plain white would look right, when there was already so much white in there. 


(After)


So I chose a bright sunny yellow with white trim. They look so beautiful now....fresh and new. I'm super happy with the results. 
Post a Comment