Monday, February 20, 2012

Hey Mom, Look What I Did (#19)

Welcome to the 19th edition of Hey Mom, Look What I Did!!!

fun stuff that caught my eye this week...



(lovin' the kid friendly version of this classic shirt making fun)



(clever idea to help those little ones develop fine motor skills)



(this ranks up there with all those other "now why didn't I think of this idea." ... Love it)



(as a mother of 6, anything with the word "quiet" in the title has my attention...these boxes are awesome)


That's what THEY did this week

How about you?

What did YOU do this week?

Please share your craft projects, baking activities and other fun kid friendly adventures. Grab the link button and put it on your blog, if you like, so that others can share in the fun too. Also, I invite you to follow this blog via GFC, facebook and twitter..to keep up with our latest activities.

Thanks for joining us....Hope to see you again soon!!


Adventures In Mommy Land

 


3 comments:

Lorie said...

Thanks so much for hosting and for featuring our activity book!

My Oatmeal Kisses said...

WOW! Awesome! Thanks for featuring me! We should team up and do something together sometime!
-Kate

jessica said...

Awesome! really very creative kids art.