Sunday, November 04, 2012

Hey Mom, Look What I Did (#55)

We're back.....did you miss us?
 
Welcome to the 55th edition of
 
Hey Mom, Look What I Did!
 
here's a look at my faves from our last edition....
 
 
 
(fun fish craft)
 
 
 
(lots of cute apple crafts)
 
 
 
(adorable edible craft)
 
 
 
(fun leaf play and projects)
 
Nathan and I baked some m&m cookies
 
 
 
Don't forget to check out the last of the giveaways....a Sew Charlene drawstring bag.
 
 
Now, it's your turn to show us what you've been working on this week and I can't wait to see it!!

Please share your craft projects, baking activities and other fun kid friendly adventures. Grab the link button and put it on your blog, if you like, so that others can find us and share in the fun too.
 
There are no requirements, but I would love if you would follow this blog via GFC.
I also would like to invite you to come hang out with me on facebook and twitter, where I feature and share some your fabulous projects during the week.
Thanks for joining us....Hope to see you again soon!!
 
  

Adventures In Mommy Land

 
 
 
 

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Thanks for featuring our glittery fish! We missed you last week; hope everyone is well!

Charlene Juliani said...

thanks for asking...we are doing well. just trying to catch up from our trip. when you have 6 kids, a weekend trip feels more like a week long trip. thanks for joining us this week!

HannahW said...

Missed you last week! Thanks for featuring my "leaf hunt" activitiy!

MandyE (Twin Trials and Triumphs) said...

That bed for Corduroy is adorable!

We have three Corduroy stories, but not that one. Maybe we can add that to our collection soon...I know our girls would love that edible craft!

Charlene Juliani said...

Thanks for linking up Hannah and Mandy! I missed everyone too.