Monday, November 26, 2012

Hey Mom, Look What I Did (#58)

Welcome to the 58th edition of
 
Hey Mom, Look What I Did!!
 
here is a look at some of my faves from this week...
 
 

(there are lots of fun Thanksgiving activities listed)
 
 
 
(also featured is a sweet little mayflower handprint boat...adorbs!)
 
 
 
(more turkey ideas for little ones)
 
 
 
(bringing a little Mother Nature indoors)
 
 
 
(more Thanksgiving day fun)
 
 
Now, it's your turn to show us what you've been working on this week and I can't wait to see it!!
 
Please share your craft projects, baking activities and other fun kid friendly adventures. Grab the link button and put it on your blog, if you like, so that others can find us and share in the fun too.

 
There are no requirements, but I would love if you would follow this blog via GFC.

 
I also would like to invite you to come hang out with me on facebook and twitter, where I feature and share some your fabulous projects during the week.

 
Thanks for joining us....Hope to see you again soon!!

 

Adventures In Mommy Land

 
Also, I am looking for a few guest bloggers for the holiday season...I did this last year and it was a blast! If you would like to share a craft project for kids, a recipe or kid friendly activity, leave a comment or message me.  Thanks!!!

5 comments:

HannahW said...

Thank you for featuring my Thanksgiving activities!

Ashley said...

Guess my turkeys activities are a little late! lol Thanks for hosting!

Charlene Juliani said...

You are quite welcome Hannah!

And it's never too late to share cute crafts Ashley :) thanks for sharing!

MandyE (Twin Trials and Triumphs) said...

Love the button tree and the snowman with the names. (Too bad B's name is so long in comparison to A's, though! HA!)

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting! (and featureing my craft!)
I just started a brand new blog linky- Sare It Saturday & I would love to have you stop by & share some of your great ideas!
http://www.teachbesideme.com/2012/12/share-it-saturday-numero-uno.html