Thursday, July 04, 2013

4th of July Crafts

Nathan and I made these last night...
 
 
Q tip Fireworks
 
it looked fun when he was making them so I had to make some too
on a side note, I seriously need to start wearing gloves when I do projects.  But my nails and fingertips are a serious shade of pretty purplish color ;)
 
All you need to do for this craft is take some q tips and cut them into various lengths
then dip them in some water mixed with food coloring.
 
When they dry you can make these cute fireworks
 

 
Here are some other fun 4th crafts to make
 
 
 
 
 
 
For more 4th of July crafts go here
 
 
You can find even more fun stuff for kids on the Kids Arts and Crafts page


Are you taking goodies to your holiday get together?  Try some of these super cute treats

 
All you need to do to make these patriotic cupcakes...
 
is mix up a batch of white cake mix and divide it into 3 bowls
leave one white
add blue food coloring to one bowl and mix it up
and red to the other bowl and mix it up
 
and add a few tablespoons of each color to a cupcake pan
 
and you have yourself some fabulous fun cupcakes
 
 
 
You can also make some super fun chocolate covered pretzels, by melting red, white and blue chocolate wafers and dipping your pretzels in them.
 
such a cute and yummy treat for those who love the sweet/salty mix.
 
 
Red White & Blue Pretzels
 
 
May you all have a safe and blessed and very happy
 
4th of July!!!
  
 


3 comments:

MandyE (Twin Trials and Triumphs) said...

Love the handprint flags! I kept meaning for us to make those, but we haven't yet. I guess there's always Labor Day! ;)

We made Uncle Sam hats at the local craft store last weekend. The girls loved them.

And we did some fireworks you'll have to check out. (I finally blogged a craft...yay!!!) ;)

Hope you had a great Fourth!!!

Charlene Juliani said...

I loved your crafts, they were seriously cute and I think I even pinned them :)

yogamama said...

I love your blog! I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award: http://toddlefast.blogspot.com/2013/07/versatile-blogger-award.html. I hope you'll accept it!