Sunday, December 30, 2007

The Forbidden

When I was younger (we're talking high school days - way back in the dark ages), I would use my mother's things. Mainly her shampoo, soap, lotion - stuff like that. It would drive her crazy. I thought she was just being stupid, being upset over that kind of thing. I mean really, it's just shampoo, right? But this really made her mad, I didn't really understand it --- until now.

Amanda uses my stuff ALL the time. It drives me absolutely bonkers! It's not that I mind it, it's just that I buy special shampoo and stuff for everyone. Rich likes his stuff, I buy kid stuff (like Loreal) and then I buy myself some. I told her not to use my shampoo, because I had just gotten some for the kids.

Well, she did use it. And now that the bottle was almost empty, I bought something else. This time for blondes (thinking she wouldn't use it, because she has red hair). Not only is she using the new shampoo (for blondes), she has left that other almost empty bottle of shampoo in the shower for weeks now. You would think that now, since I told her she could use it, she would. But of course she hasn't touched it. I don't want to throw it away, because it still has shampoo in it.

Why does she do that? Honestly it's like she was using the other stuff, simply because she was told not too and now that she's allowed the appeal to use it is gone. Now I know why my mother kept saying "When you have kids, I hope you have one just like you." I must have driven her insane, LOL!

1 comment:

TxGambit said...

Oh yes, why do they do this? Kara does it all the time!!! Why?!