Monday, November 07, 2011

Hey Mom, Look What I Did (#5)

Adventures In Mommy Land



 It's week 5 of this little linky......

Time to share what you did with your little ones this week.

Did you bake a treat?

Make a craft?

Paint a picture?

Go on an adventure?

Please feel free to share your fun activities with us by linking up

And spread the word....the more links, the more fun ideas we have for our own children.

**************************

What we did....

I know it's not Christmas.....

and I hate when stores and people rush holidays (especially Christmas),

but I wanted to get an idea of what the kids wanted for Christmas this year

So we made "wish lists"


These were super easy to make.

I went to Toys R Us and picked up about four of their toy catalogs

and had the kids cut out things that they liked or wanted as gifts

Then I took some green construction paper and had Sarah draw a Christmas tree on it.

Using glue sticks, they glued their items onto the tree.

Now, Santa has an idea of what the kids would like for Christmas this year.

I laughed when Nathan pointed to his tree and said

"Look at all the crap I want."

LOL!

I can think of worst things he could have said.

********************

Now, it's your turn - What did YOU do this week?









Post a Comment