Monday, November 07, 2011

Hey Mom, Look What I Did (#5)

Adventures In Mommy Land



 It's week 5 of this little linky......

Time to share what you did with your little ones this week.

Did you bake a treat?

Make a craft?

Paint a picture?

Go on an adventure?

Please feel free to share your fun activities with us by linking up

And spread the word....the more links, the more fun ideas we have for our own children.

**************************

What we did....

I know it's not Christmas.....

and I hate when stores and people rush holidays (especially Christmas),

but I wanted to get an idea of what the kids wanted for Christmas this year

So we made "wish lists"


These were super easy to make.

I went to Toys R Us and picked up about four of their toy catalogs

and had the kids cut out things that they liked or wanted as gifts

Then I took some green construction paper and had Sarah draw a Christmas tree on it.

Using glue sticks, they glued their items onto the tree.

Now, Santa has an idea of what the kids would like for Christmas this year.

I laughed when Nathan pointed to his tree and said

"Look at all the crap I want."

LOL!

I can think of worst things he could have said.

********************

Now, it's your turn - What did YOU do this week?










5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this idea! How fun - I think I'll have my 9 year old do the same tonight!

Creatively Content said...

Fun to find you and your blog. Thank you for inviting over this week for the linky party. I linked up our 'little tp pumpkins'. Have a great day from my corner of Turkey goodnight. :)

Emmy said...

My kids got a hold of those catalogs and I am regretting it as I already have a lot of shopping done- hope they aren't too disappointed.

Unknown said...

Hahahahaha "look at all the crap I want" Oh man, that had me rolling on the ground! So funny!

I LOVE this idea. My kids flip through the Target Magazine every day. This is just perfect!

Helene said...

OMG, I'm still giggling at what Nathan said!!! Only because you know my kids would say the same thing!

This is such a great idea for a linky! And I like the Christmas wish list...my kids always grab hold of the catalogues we get in the mail and I never see them again. So I may have to do this craft, esp for when the grandparents ask what the kids want. I can just scan their wish list and send it on!!