Thursday, November 10, 2011

Paper Plate Turkeys

Gobble, gobble, gobble. . . .We made some turkeys.


The boys painted one large paper plate and two small paper plates brown.



I cut feathers, legs, beaks and gobblers out of foam board


We also used wiggle eyes


I used one of the smaller plates to cut into wing shapes

We glued the small plate (head) to the larger plate (body)


The boys glued the feathers to the back of the plate


And wings to the front


They glued eyes, beaks and gobbles to the face


Super cute turkeys, huh?

*This is a craft that we actually made last year for Thanksgiving, but it is cute enough to share again!!

If you are looking for more crafts to make using paper plates, check out  Au Pair.org's


There are ideas for making angels, flowers, snowmen, masks, puppets and yes, even turkeys, using paper plates.

Bring on the Turkey!

 

4 comments:

Amanda Joy Petersen said...

This would be so fun to do with my kids!

Thanks for joining our Blog Hop:)

Amanda Joy
www.joyinthejumble.com

Unknown said...

I would love for you to link this post to my Thanksgiving Traditions link up on Thursday!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beth (www.livinglifeintentionally.blogspot.com) said...

These are so cute & I love that it is simple enough I can do it! I wanted to invite you to link up at my TGIF LInky Party - http://livinglifeintentionally.blogspot.com/search/label/Linkey%20Parties - I am also your newest follower and I'd love for you to follow me back, if you want to =-)
Beth