Wednesday, November 30, 2011

tiny prints

I'm so excited about Tiny Prints Christmas cards.

I usually spend for..ev..er writing out our family's cards.  I always thought it was more personal to write out each family member's name by hand.

But then, I always end up with horrible writer's cramp from spending so much time on them and the writing starts to get pretty sloppy after a while as well.

That's why I love the idea of these cute holiday cards from Tiny Prints.

Snap a few pics of our family.

Pick out a card

Then place my order.

There are so many options to chose from....




 The only problem I see....

is choosing one card from the hundreds of choices.

I love the mail I get this time of year.

Who doesn't love getting tons of Christmas cards in the mail.

I love to save the ones we get every year, especially the pictures that come with the cards.

I can't wait to get started on ours and I can't wait to start receiving some as well.


*Disclosure: I was not compensated for this post, but I may receive free holiday cards for sharing this great website on my blog.



No comments: