Sunday, July 08, 2012

Hey Mom, Look What I Did (#39)

Welcome to the 39th edition of

Hey Mom, Look What I Did!!!

We grew this week (how awesome was that to see...all those fabulous crafts and kid friendly recipes).  Please keep posting and sharing so we can continue to grow - I'm sure with summer being here, I'm not the only one searching for fun stuff to do with my kids.


Here is a look at some of my faves this week...


(you can make these for any holiday...so much fun!)



(love, love, love this!!!)



(LOVE the use of different materials and supplies - the result is amazing)



(lots of messy fun....gotta love it!!)


Now, it's your turn to show us what you've been working on and I can't wait to see what you all have been doing this week!!

Please share your craft projects, baking activities and other fun kid friendly adventures. Grab the link button and put it on your blog, if you like, so that others can find us and share in the fun too.


There are no requirements, but I would love if you would follow this blog via GFC.

I also would like to invite you to come hang out with me on facebook and twitter, where I feature and share some your fabulous projects during the week.


Thanks for joining us....Hope to see you again soon!!


Adventures In Mommy Land



 
 

2 comments:

MandyE (Twin Trials and Triumphs) said...

We made a similar flag from buttons and craft sticks, on a smaller scale, I'm guessing. It's definitely more "free form", but it really turned out cute. :)

Carolyn @ Mama's Little Muse said...

Hi Charlene:) Thanks for featuring my seahorse craft!