Sunday, July 29, 2012

Hey Mom, Look What I Did (#42)

Welcome to the 42nd edition of

Hey Mom, Look What I Did!!!

here's a look at some of my favorites....



(I can think of alot of little boys who would love this idea)



(celebrate the Olympics with kids by making these cute crafts)



(more Olympic fun for little ones)


Now, it's your turn to show us what you've been working on this week and I can't wait to see it!!


Please share your craft projects, baking activities and other fun kid friendly adventures. Grab the link button and put it on your blog, if you like, so that others can find us and share in the fun too.


There are no requirements, but I would love if you would follow this blog via GFC.


I also would like to invite you to come hang out with me on facebook and twitter, where I feature and share some your fabulous projects during the week.



Thanks for joining us....Hope to see you again soon!!


Adventures In Mommy Land


 
 

2 comments:

Chris said...

Hi Charlene, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

Jill said...

cool ideas! love it!

just found your blog through multiples and more...nice to 'meet' you! i'm your newest follower :)