Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Meet Jamie of The Happy Hooker

Introducing....

Jamie Bower-Yerkes
of
The Happy Hooker


Tell us about yourself.......I am 30 years old and married.  I live in Shamokin, Pa and also own a photography studio.  I have been very crafty from ever since I can remember, and enjoy making things for both myself and for gifts.

What do you create........I hand crochet beanies, dresses, photo props, flower, mostly anything you show me I can recreate in crochet.




Why do you create.......I currently am a wholesale supplier to various hippie/smoke shops in the USA. Currently I supply over 50 storefronts. I also sell some ready to ship items online.

What are your favorite materials to work with......I enjoy making personal projects, using anything I can get my hands on. Recently I created a reindeer with antlers and they were made of straws with crochet around them.




When do you find time to create......I dream about crochet and what I want to make next. Usually if I can’t figure out a design I “sleep on it” and the next day I usually have it. I also never used a pattern.

Any advice you would like to share......The best advice I could share with anyone is to do it if you love it... There is nothing better than to crochet or do any craft as long as it is something you want to do. It sure is a labor of love.


front

back


Please visit Jamie's site:


to view more of her beautiful designs

or follow her on facebook.


*If you are interested in being featured as well, let me know.

No comments: