Monday, August 06, 2012

Flat Stanley is going on vacation....

Nathan's first grade classroom did a Flat Stanley project this year and Nathan absolutely loved it.  He asked me if we could do one as a summer project, I figured why not.


So, Flat Stanley is taking a trip around the U.S.


He's traveling to Florida, Alabama, New York and even as far away as California.


If you would like to host a visit from Flat Stanley as well....email me (jfamilyofeightAThotmailDOTcom) or message me on facebook. 


The boys would love to see Flat Stanley travel to as many places as possible.


And of course, we'll share his adventures with all of you.

Stay tuned....



1 comment:

MandyE (Twin Trials and Triumphs) said...

He should be so lucky...to come to Kentucky! HA! (It's late and I'm cracking myself up!) ;)

He's welcome to make a stop through here...just let me know what we'd need to do. Do you still have my address?