Sunday, August 19, 2012

Hey Mom, Look What I Did (#45)

Welcome to the 45th edition of

Hey Mom, Look What I Did!!!

 
Here's a look at some of my faves from this week....

 

(the floral crown is so cute and the whole day's adventure sounds like fun)


(yummy smelling chocolate, strawberry and vanilla play dough, makes me hungry)



(who doesn't love finger paint?!?)



(such a cute idea for a sensory bin)


Now, it's your turn to show us what you've been working on this week and I can't wait to see it!!

Please share your craft projects, baking activities and other fun kid friendly adventures. Grab the link button and put it on your blog, if you like, so that others can find us and share in the fun too.



There are no requirements, but I would love if you would follow this blog via GFC.


I also would like to invite you to come hang out with me on facebook and twitter, where I feature and share some your fabulous projects during the week.



Thanks for joining us....Hope to see you again soon!!


Adventures In Mommy Land

 
 

7 comments:

HannahW said...

Thanks so much for featuring my blog post!

Sarah @ Stay at Home Eductaor said...

Thanks so much for the feature!

Ashley said...

Thanks for featuring our yummy smelling play dough! I hope it inspires someone!

Charlene Juliani said...

You are all quite welcome!! Thank you for sharing!

Katie Drane said...

I'm so glad that I'm following you! Your blog is great. Thanks so much for hosting this link party!

Katie
www.funhomethings.com

Helene said...

Wow, so many fun, creative things here!!!!

Anu Ganesh said...

Love all the fun activities listed here!