Sunday, August 26, 2012

Hey Mom, Look What I Did (#46)

Welcome to the 46th edition of
 
Hey Mom, Look What I Did!!!
 
here's a look at some of my faves from this week...
 
 
 
(this is an awesome idea and a must have on the to do list!)
 
 
 
(if you know me by now...you know how much I love messy art and this fits the bill)
 
 
 
 
Saturday, August 18, 20
(this looks like more smooshy, messy fun)
 
 
 
(what a fun and delicious lesson)
 
 
The boys and I made some sweet treats for the teachers, which I will share with you in a future post.
 
 
Now, it's your turn to show us what you've been working on this week and I can't wait to see it!!

 
Please share your craft projects, baking activities and other fun kid friendly adventures. Grab the link button and put it on your blog, if you like, so that others can find us and share in the fun too.

 
There are no requirements, but I would love if you would follow this blog via GFC.

I also would like to invite you to come hang out with me on facebook and twitter, where I feature and share some your fabulous projects during the week.
 
 
Thanks for joining us....Hope to see you again soon!!
 

Adventures In Mommy Land

4 comments:

Emmy said...

Those glass sculptures look totally cool!

Ashley said...

Thanks fir hosting and featuring our little sculptures!

Charlene Juliani said...

Ashley, I just loved that idea...hate to think of all the crazy straws that I threw away that we could have made something fun like this out of them. Thanks again for sharing them!!!

Ujan sharma said...

Hi buddies, it is great written piece entirely defined, continue the good work constantly.

food to avoid in Low Fat Diet