Saturday, February 19, 2011

Ch...Ch...Changes...

Yes, I caved!

I'm changing things up a bit around here some more.  It's freaking me out everytime I hit the "apply to blog" button....Believe me -  but I'm doing it anyway.  I'm still not happy about a few things, but I'll keep working on it here and there.  Life is a work in progress, so why shouldn't my blog be one too. 

I've been working on some things around the house as well.  Cleaning out some cabinets and closets....Ripping wall paper off the walls in the kitchen, so that I can prime and paint....Rich bought another chest freezer so we are rearranging the pantry.  We'll have one freezer in the garage and one in the pantry.  We have a storage room downstairs that we use as a pantry.  I did have the kids toys in there too, but I'm moving them to another room....I talked Rich into building some shelves in the laundry room too, so I will have more room to put junk (hahaha - like I really need more junk).

Busy Worker Bee

That's me.

When I'm not playing on the computer, that is.

I have a few announcements too.  I'll be starting the Moms That Blog series (see sidebar for interview links) back up soon.  If you're interested in being featured, shoot me an email - jfamilyofeight@hotmail.com and I'll send you the questions and info.

Also, I started a "link love" discussion tab on my facebook page.  Feel free to check it out and add your own links.  And of course like my page while you're there ;-)

Happy Weekend!

6 comments:

Kisma said...

Change is good, makes life interesting and keeps the mind fresh.

And it sounds like your doing some spring cleaning a little early:-)

Unknown said...

I am already a fan on facebook but I posted my links on your link love! Thank you for that and be sure to post your link on my link love too at The Steady Hand.

Unknown said...

You are so busy! I panic when I make changes on my blog too. We need wallpaper taken down. I think I am more afraid working with it than I am the blog.

Emmy said...

Looking good! I too am wanting to change my blog but I paid for the current look so it makes me hesitant to want to change it.

Ma What's 4 dinner said...

Looks great! I need an overhaul myself, but it makes me nervous too.

Thanks for your sweet words about our dog, Guinness. Hearing everone's words of encouragement and sympathy is really helpful.

I hope you're having a happy President's Day!

Lots of yummy love,
Alex aka Ma, What's For Dinner
www.mawhats4dinner.com

Jackie Higgins said...

I did an overhaul on my blog this weekend too and then the baby woke up with croup and I didn't get to finish!! Ahhh! Oh well, I like your motto about your blog being a work in progress! I'm also in the middle of a basement remodel. It seems there is always a project occuring at our home!