Saturday, January 12, 2008

randomness...

is that a word? If not, it is now.

Looking at my profile pic, it kinda looks like a mug shot or a driver's license pic, LOL! And I usually take really nice driver's license pics. At least that's what I've been told, by people who have carted me, or needed it for ID purposes.

I went to the gym again. This time I took Amanda with me. Only because she said she had to use the machines in gym class before, so she said she would show me how to use them. I had thought about just trying to figure them out for myself, but they have video cameras everywhere in there. And thoughts of You Tube kept flashing in my head, LOL!! Anyway she told me what to do with them and I feel much better knowing what I'm doing now. She got a big laugh out of me when I was trying out the elliptical thing. Because I was going backwards on it, LOL! Glad I could be her entertainment for the night. And that is what I was worried about You Tube for. You know look at that dumb ass who doesn't know what she's doing.

Even though I hate working so much, I got to tell you it's nice to get out of the house every now and then. Today the kids are driving me crazy. It's cold outside, but Nicholas wants to go outside, and he's sick. So he keeps bugging me about going outside, Nathan is screaming his head off, for no known reason. Amanda and Anthony are fighting over the computer, because I took their laptops away from them (another post entirely). And Sarah and Zachary are fighting over God knows what. I don't know why they are acting like this. I do know that Nathan's new thing lately is screaming. And it's ear piercing. I can literally feel my head splitting into two when he starts doing it. I'm not sure, but I think it's his way of vying for attention. But then again they all scream, so who is he really competing with - himself? Hopefully this is a stage that will be over very quickly, because I don't think my head can take any more. Just knowing the damage I'm doing to my liver from all the Tylenol I'm taking is well, not good. So let's all hope he knocks it off quickly.

No comments: