Thursday, April 10, 2008

Nate's bugs

So this whole thing with Nathan and the ant is driving me nuts!! Every five minutes he comes running up to me, crying and whining about there being bugs on him, when clearly there is not. I think I'm going to have to endure more screaming and give him a bath (he abhors taking a bath and sounds like we're killing a cat when he's in there), and hope that it works with the bug crawling on him factor. I feel bad for him, because I know he's freaked out (that's how I get too), but it is making me crazy to have him come whining every couple of minutes sticking random body parts in my face screaming, make that wailing that there is a bug on it. I don't know if he expects me to kiss it, or smack the pretend bug away, hahaha...

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! that's my cyber scream, my kid is making me coo-coo LOL! Poor baby!!

Just venting, ignore me!

No comments: