Friday, December 02, 2011

No Longer Using GFC

I chose to remove the GFC widget from my blog...you can still follow me via rss feed, google +, facebook, twitter, etc.  But I had to remove the gfc widget after some questionable profile pics of "followers" showed up over the weekend. 

If it looks like spam and smells like spam....then it must be spam!

This is a family friendly blog and I've worked hard to keep it that way.  So, imagine my surprise when half naked pics of women were showing up on the widget. 

My kids like to read this blog - I don't want them seeing that crap! 

I have chosen to switch to bloglovin' but as I've stated you can follow my posts by using any of the other above sites as well.

Thank you for understanding!

6 comments:

MandyE (Twin Trials and Triumphs) said...

That's crazy!!! My GFC just disappeared from my blog (sidebar) a couple of weeks ago, and I haven't had time to try to track it down. :/ Maybe I should save myself the worry?

Hope you have a great weekend!

Jackie said...

Oh wow, I'm going to have to pay close attention to those pictures.

Jolene said...

Wow! I don't blame you. I have noticed I have gained a couple of follower but I can't see who it is.

Helene said...

Wow, that's shocking! Totally understandable why you'd take it down. I haven't noticed a problem with my GFC but I'll be keeping an eye on it!

The kids and I will be making gingerbread houses this weekend...hope to link up to your December Homemade linky (provided all goes well and I don't throw my head in the oven)

Emmy said...

Sorry :(.

Blissful & Domestic said...

oh my heck crazy!!