Sunday, November 02, 2008

Creepy Freaky Spiders!!




By now everyone knows what a phobia I have of spiders, right?

Ever since Halloween (mainly since we went trick or treating) Zachary and Nicholas have been hiding those little black plastic spider rings all over the house. And mostly, where they know I'll freak out if I see one. Apparently they think it's hilarious if they hide them in the laundry downstairs, under or sometimes in my shoes, in the shower drain....where it floats up out of the drain when the water starts to flow.

I suppose when I have a heart attack the next time one "jumps" out at me, that will be funny too. Boys....they really are rotten little devils, aren't they?

3 comments:

~B. said...

In the shower drain?!?! That is vicious! LOL!

CynthiaK said...

Boys definitely are little devils! I agree wholeheartedly!

I giggled when I read your post but know in my heart that if I had those creepy crawlies popping up around my place like that, I'd be a total wreck!

Anonymous said...

Lol Just be glad they don't have a life-like plastic tarantula. My kids like to freak me out with that thing.