Saturday, March 26, 2011

Mom, I'm Bored.......

Where in my "Mom Contract" does it say I have to provide constant entertainment?


Did I miss a page somewhere?

***********

"I'M TELLING MOMMMMMMMM"

Why is it always MOM and not Dad?

You know, one day I'm going to call my mom and tell on all of you!

************

I'd like to thank my children today for allowing me to throughly embarrass myself in front of their friends, by making me so crazy that I'm screaming like a raving lunatic. 

I'm sure they will happily want to come over again tomorrow and watch me pull all my hair out too.

5 comments:

kewkew said...

Isn't being a mom fun?
Just stopping by to let you know I have awarded you a blog award.
http://totsandme.blogspot.com/2011/03/i-was-given-award.html
Blessings

Tina said...

Yep, I like this post!

My Life's Journey said...

I have asked very similar questions time and time again. I mean seriously I am 2 floors away (and dad is in the same room as them)and my kids insist on yelling for me rather than just asking their dad. UGH!

Evonne said...

My son can be in the same room with his dad, but walk through the house to find me to fix some problem. Why?

I like to tell my kids that I changed my name. "Mom" doesn't live here today!

Charlene Juliani said...

LOL...I tell mine I'm changing my name to Dad, since they never bug him for anything.