Friday, May 18, 2012

My 3rd week on Nutrisystem

I just finished my third week on Nutrisystem.


I'm totally loving this program....I have never found a program that made losing weight so simple and easy.  Being on this program, I am learning really great eating habits, making healthier food choices, loving water and even exercising doesn't seem like such a "chore" anymore.




I even baked 2 batches of cookies for my family and never felt tempted to lick the bowl or sneak a bite.
I haven't cheated once yet.

It's always about this time that I start giving up on dieting.   The food becomes boring, the exercising a pain and the discouragement of plateauing always becomes unbearable to the point of frustration that I end up just giving up.

Not this time....let me tell you....I am NOT giving up! I see results and I am loving it!


The only problem I seem to be having lately is an old habit that is hard to break...well, almost to hard to break.

I have always eaten when bored.  Or watching tv or surfing the net.
It's a hard habit to break.  But I'm worth breaking habits.

Some things I have found that have helped me break out of this pattern are

Drinking water
Chewing sugar free gum
Taking a walk

It's hard to be bored when you are taking in the sunshine and smelling the flowers...don't you think?

So, how did I do this week....

I lost 2 more pounds!! For a grand total of 8 so far!!!

Yay Me!


  • 4/27/12 - 180 (starting weight)
  • 5/4/12   - 175
  • 5/11/12 - 174
  • 5/18/12 - 172


Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689  or by visiting  http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog  



*Disclosure ~ I am receiving access to the website and food in exchange for reviewing the diet plan. All opinions herein are my own and not influenced by Nutrisystem.

1 comment:

momFITtingitallin said...

Woo hoo good job!