Saturday, May 26, 2012

Today is brought to you by the number 10

Well, it's been a whole month since I started the Nutrisystem program.

When I first signed up for this opportunity I had no idea how drastically my life would change.  I have been a serious junk food eater for so long (we're talking like a bag of chips and soda a day habit).  This hasn't been just another "diet", it actually IS a lifestyle change.

I haven't cheated once on this program.  I really haven't even been that tempted too, to be honest.
We're talking having worked in the concession stand at a baseball game, making cheese fries (one of my faves) and NOT tempted to sneak a bite.

The will power I have is something I have never experienced before.  I guess the idea of losing weight and being healthier, far outweighs the snippets of bad food here and there.

They say it takes 28 days to form a habit....it's been a little more than 28 days, and I am beginning to see new habits that have taken over the bad ones.

I stopped eating past 9 (still working on making this earlier)...I used to break out the junk once the kids went to bed - Not anymore.  Now they go to bed, and I catch up on some tv with no snacks.  In fact, I'm usually so exhausted from all the running around that I do during the day that oftentimes, I crash before the kids.

I drink water all the time.....I used to drink nothing but diet soda all day long, sometimes as soon as I woke up in the morning (horrible, no?) - Not anymore.  It's all water, all the time and once a day I consider it a treat to drink a glass of soda, although most of the time it's tastes disgusting!

I used to bake cookies for the kids and lick the bowl, like one of the kids when I was done, and then proceed to eat cookie after cookie....Not anymore.  Now I can bake cookies for the kids and just sit back and watch them enjoy eating them....and again, I'm not even swayed by the smell.

I'd rather lose the weight and be healthy, then eat a cookie or eat a cheesy, greasy fry.

I feel so much healthier and happier....it's weird that so much has changed in such a short amount of time.

I realize that I have a long way to go, but with the help of Nutrisystem and the support of my new friends, I think I can see success in my future.  And that old yo-yo can go straight to the trash heap.

You can see more of my story by watching my little video diary....

{boy do I look like crap hahah - oh well}


{Go ahead, feel free to laugh...Lord knows we've been laughing at it all day}

So, how much did I lose this week?

Drum roll, please.....

2 more pounds

for a total of ...

TEN

  • 4/27/12 - 180 (starting weight)
  • 5/4/12 - 175
  • 5/11/12 - 174
  • 5/18/12 - 172
  • 5/25/12 - 170





Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog



*Disclosure ~ I am receiving access to the website and food in exchange for reviewing the diet plan. All opinions herein are my own and not influenced by Nutrisystem.

No comments: