Thursday, January 03, 2013

Review Extravaganza 2012: Week 4

This week I'm looking back at October, November and December and finishing up my year in review with Emmy and her friends.


The last few months have been particularily busy.

 October was the month of celebrations, as we celebrated the One Year Anniversary of the link party Hey Mom, Look What I Did

 
I also celebrated six months of lifestyle change and losing 26 pounds at that point.
 
(those pants that I'm wearing are too big for me now)
 
We went on a little weekend trip to Georgia to watch our beautiful niece get married
 
 
and I made this adorable dinosaur costume for my nephew
 
 
In November, I talked about making memories for your children, by taking pictures with them, not just of them
 
 
Nathan made a super cute dinosaur craft
 
 
We celebrated Thanksgiving
 
 
and I shared my recipe for peanut butter pie
 
 
In December, I shared a family tradition and a few crafts
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And while I didn't share this here, I did share on Adventures In Mommy Land's facebook page, that I finished my first semester of college...with all A's and B's.  I was wicked proud of myself!
 
 
 
Hope next year is just, if not more, awesome as this year has been.....
 




No comments: