Friday, June 08, 2012

Not Giving Up.....

I just finished my 6th week of Nutrisystem.

I didn't lose a single pound this week.

I'm a wee bit frustrated and disappointed...but Rich reminded me again that everyone plateaus.

Herein lies the challenge for me, I would have given up and quit by now, if it weren't for the support Rich and my children are giving me.  Each night when I don't feel like walking the kids are putting their shoes on and asking me how far we are going.  And when I still want to give up, I see CoCo standing by the door with her leash in her mouth looking at me.

Now, how can I say no to that?!?

I say I would have given up, because I have done this so many times before.  And anytime I got stuck and stopped losing weight, I would quit.  I'd stop walking, stop eating the foods and start sneaking the junk food back in,  Eventually, I would gain the weight back and feel sick to myself and frustrated that I didn't succeed or believe in myself.

How sad that we (and I'm pretty sure, that I am not the only one who feels this way) do this to ourselves.  I'm lucky in the fact that my family is backing me up.  They want to see me succeed almost as much as I do.  And they are relentless.

So, while I didn't lose any weight this week, I also didn't lose hope.

And for that I'm thankful!


Celebrating the loses - each and every one!





  • 4/27/12 - 180 (starting weight)
  • 5/04/12 - 175 (week one)
  • 5/11/12 - 174 (week two)
  • 5/18/12 - 172 (week three)
  • 5/25/12 - 170 (week four)
  • 6/01/12 - 169 (week five)
  • 6/08/12 - 169 (week six)



  • Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog



    *Disclosure ~ I am receiving access to the website and food in exchange for reviewing the diet plan. All opinions herein are my own and not influenced by Nutrisystem.
    Post a Comment