Sunday, June 17, 2012

Top Ten Reasons Why We Love Our Dad by the Juliani Kids

1.  He can hold two babies at the same time.....


2. He takes us fishing.....


3.  He teaches us how to ride bikes......


4.  He is the best dancing partner and even lets us step on his toes.....


5.  He taught us how to build things with our own two hands...


6.  He's not afraid to be silly and play with us...


7.  He's a Really Great Listener....


8.  He has no problem sleeping through all our noise...


9.  He lets us play with sparklers (even though they scare Mommy)...


10.  We always feel safe in his arms.....


Happy Father's Day to the BEST DAD EVER!!!!

We Love You!

Red, Buddy, Stinkerbelle, Smiley, Snickers and Clingwrap







2 comments:

MandyE (Twin Trials and Triumphs) said...

Love the pictures illustrating the list!!! So sweet. :) :)

Hope you and your family have a great day celebrating!

Eddie said...

All great reasons!

I was a little afraid to ask my kids, because the reponses, I fear would include things like "He taught me Texas Hold-Em so I could beat Grandpa" and "Because unlike Mom he'll let me eat the last brownie". :)