Monday, June 11, 2012

Sun & Fish Suncatchers


I bought these suncatcher kits at the dollar store.

It comes with everything you need, except for glue and a paintbrush.


The directions are simple to follow.

Just glue the clear sheet of plastic to the outer foam shape.


Paint some glue to the clear sheet


Add the tissue squares to the glue.


Add the "extras"...in this case, sun rays, sunglasses and a smiley mouth.



That's it....easy, simple and cheap!


Nathan loved this craft so much that he immediately wanted to make another one.

Good thing I bought one of each kit that they had.






This was such a fun summer craft!

It's even perfect for little ones.

I suggest someone make a trip to the dollar store and soon!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the dollar tree! I'm going to need to look out for these!

MandyE (Twin Trials and Triumphs) said...

These are great! (And you know how I love suncatchers!) ;)

And I, too, am loving the dollar store since the girls are a bit older...so many great craft and art supplies, stickers, puzzles, and easy plastic storage for puzzle pieces, cards, etc.

I'll have to check to see if we have any of these craft kits here.