Friday, August 04, 2006

It's August already?!

How did it get to be August!? Wow time flies by so quickly, it's hard to keep up with it. I will need to do some school shopping soon. School starts on August 28 here. I can hardly wait. It seems every year I can't wait for school to be over and then I can't wait for it to start. I love my children dearly, but sometimes, you just need a break.

During school, I do nothing but run them to one activity or another. And what's really sad, is that they only have 2-3 activities a piece - it's just running nonstop because there are 4 children who have activities to run too. And I'm thinking of taking Nicholas to story hour this year, so he can interact with other kids his age. And during the summer they fight, scream and pick at each other from about July on. They get along really well the first month, then do nothing but pick at each other the rest of the time.

Soon school will start and they will be happy and I will be happy and life will be good again, until I start missing them being at home...

No comments: