Saturday, October 18, 2008

Guess what Nicholas did?

Did that get your attention?

Are you thinking all these horrible things that 6 year old, almost 7 year olds get into?

Did he get a bad grade on his spelling test?

Did he get a 100% on a math test?

Did he pick a fight with one of his brothers?

Hmmmm, What could it be........


Drum Roll Please..............


He learned how to ride his bike without the training wheels!! That's right my little boy is moving up in the mobile world. A true bike rider! The wonderful part about it all is the fact that he did it without help. He asked his big brother to take the training wheels off one day, and he got on his bike and started riding it like he'd been doing all along.

Isn't my boy cool?!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WTG, Nicholas!

~B. said...

Yay!!!! Before having kids, I never could have imagined just what a big deal that is or could be. HUGE big deal. Go Nicholas!

Man alive...I love your tunes. Right now it's Brad Paisley's "Waitin' on a Woman"...a song that I didn't care for at first, but it has surely grown on me.

CynthiaK said...

Right on!! A great achievement!

They're growing up, aren't they!