Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Naked Nate

This new potty training gig started a new trend......streakin' naked around the house. Nathan doesn't want to wear clothes anymore....which I can kind of understand. Seeing as often as I have pee during the day, pulling your pants down all day long can cramp your style - potty style that is!

So the boy not only doesn't want to wear clothes, he doesn't want to wear underwear or pull-ups, except for the aforementioned pooping thing. So he streaks around the house nakey All.the.time!


It's a good thing we haven't replaced the carpet yet!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

As long as he isn't stripping in the grocery store, I'd just take some pictures to embarrass him later! 20 years or so from now, you can show your future DIL some nakey butt!

TxGambit said...

Ha, ha.... Boys, especially, love that at that age. Okay I kinda miss that innocence but not the potty training stuff.

~B. said...

Sounds like progress to me! Hehehe! Go Nate! :D

Anonymous said...

LOL This sounds so familiar. He'll grow out of it. I'm so glad we're way past that stage.