Monday, July 06, 2009

MySpace

I'm getting ready to delete my MySpace page. I hardly ever get on there anymore, I'm addicted to FaceBook. I do like to get on MySpace once in a while to catch up with some old high school friends that aren't on FaceBook yet, but since I've been decreasing my time on line, I noticed that I just don't get on MySpace as much as I used to. So, I decided to transfer some of my favorite things to my blogs and FaceBook. And if you are my friend on MySpace and notice you are missing a friend on your list, come find me on FaceBook and I'll gladly accept you as a friend on there.

Oh, and check out my slideshow at the bottom of this blog. It's one of the things that I wanted to keep from MySpace, because I love all those old photos. Hope you enjoy it as much as I have enjoyed watching it!

No comments: