Monday, November 21, 2011

Hey Mom, Look What I Did (#7)

 Can't believe we are on week #7 !!!

I'm so proud of this little baby...it keeps growing each week

and I love all the ideas that keep coming.

I'm still so grateful to everyone who has helped make this linky successful.

On that note,

Let's Party....


Adventures In Mommy Land

 
Here's what WE did this week...
 
This week has been kinda busy, because of Nick's birthday party,
 
and our tissue paper turkey craft,
 
and Nick started wrestling again,
 
 plus, I haven't been feeling very well.
 
So, we ended up just making a harvest scene using foam stickers.
 
I thought it was kind of lame, but
 
for some reason, Nathan absolutely loves doing this.
 
 
He will make up stories with the stickers as he places them on the paper.
 
It's the funniest thing ever listening to him giggle and play with the stickers.
 

Hey....whatever works, eh?

I should add that we spent lots of time playing Go Fish and Memory this weekend as well.

and that he won every single game of Memory that we played...

Which sort of scared me a bit, considering they say that "memory" is the first to go, when you get older.

uh oh.

 

Now, it's your turn...

What did YOU do this week?

Did you spend time baking up some yummy cookies?

Make a craft?

Paint a picture?

Plan a fun activity?

Feel free to add your kids art & craft project, baking activity or other fun activities to the link list below. Grab the little button and share on your blog, if you like, so others can join us too - Thanks for joining and I hope to see you again next time!


2 comments:

Janel from NellieBellie said...

thank you for the invite to your linky party...thanks for stopping by Hating Martha!

Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas said...

thanks for inviting me over & for hosting! :)