Monday, March 21, 2011

Octopus Craft


This was such a fun and adorable craft to make.  All you need is some bubble wrap, paper plates, wiggle eyes, black construction paper and paint.  I cut a face out of the paper plates for the boys to paint.  Nathan decided to make his octopus look like a rainbow.  Nicholas used pink, because he said that's the color of an octopus.  I also cut eight strips of bubble wrap for both boys to paint as well. 









Once the paint dried, they glued wiggle eyes on the face and cut out a smile using the black construction paper and glued that on as well.  I stapled the legs and arms to the face and taped a string on the back to hang it up.  So adorable and super easy!



linking to Tip Junkie's Tip Me Tuesday
Tip Junkie handmade projects

6 comments:

Helene said...

Oh wow, I love this!!!!! What creativity!!!!

Amanda said...

So cute! I hope someone sends me a package soon with bubble wrap in it :-)

LocalFunForKids said...

What a cool idea for summer! You should come link up at www.localfunforkids.com

Debbie said...

One of the things I miss the most about my kids not being little are cute projects like this!

Unknown said...

oh what a clever idea :) ty for sharing

Melissa @ The Chocolate Muffin Tree said...

Love how you used the bubble wrap for the legs/ tentacles!