Saturday, April 24, 2010

I have a button.....I have a button!!

Let me first start off by saying that I am not the most technical person in the world.  And that's putting it nicely.  It's more like I'm a stupid idiot and I'm lucky that I figured out how to blog on my own.  I have seen these little button things all over the place that lets people link to your blog.   I always thought they were neat, but figured I would never be able to make one, so I never bothered to try.  Then I saw someone post about how they made one, because A Heart For Home posted a tutorial about how to make them. 

I started reading the post, but I get distracted easily....and seriously, if it's something that's in depth, that would require my complete attention and concentration to figure out, I just can't get into it.  Enter my lovely daughter Amanda who loves all things computer and analytical like her father.....who just happened to want to spend the night at her bff's house.  Aha, bribery ensued and she made me this sweet little button that all of you can now grab for your very own.  Please don't ask me how it was done, because I haven't a clue!


Get My Button:


Adventures-in-Mommy-Land


*The code is also on my sidebar!

8 comments:

Shannon said...

Yay for you! Feels good to figure all this tech stuff out doesn't it!? Have a good rest of the weekend.

Jackie said...

Very nice! That's what I'm going to try to do next. I'm not good with computer stuff at all. Like you, I'm also lucky I figured out how to blog on my own. My husband is good at this, but he doesn't like me blogging so I'm not even going to ask him.

Thanks for the tutorial info. I'm going to check it out!

Simoney said...

Hey Charlene... wow you are one busy girl!! I am impressed that your daughter managed to make you a button. I tried to do it myself and failed miserably. I made the pretty picture myself but couldn't figure out how to button-ise it. I got someone else to do it in the end. Thanks for coming by my blog!! and yay for your clever daughter!

Evonne said...

Yay for you! I'll add it to my blog!

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

Yay! I've been wanting a button forever, but I'm like you, I want to bribe/pay someone!

Angelica said...

Can you send her over to my house? I still need a button...one thing at a time!

Danyele Easterhaus said...

came by from sits...cute button! love the kiddos walking!

The Beso Team said...

Dear Charlene,

Thank You for entering the Bake Up Summer Sweets Contest. I hope you are given the opportunity to own a new KitchenAid mixer so you can whip up your jello poke cake recipe with ease.
Thank You and Good Luck!
The Beso Team
http://www.beso.com/style-director-contest/bake-up-summer-sweets