Sunday, June 03, 2012

Hey Mom, Look What I Did (#34)

Welcome to the 34th edition of Hey Mom, Look What I Did!!

Here are some of my favorites from this past week....


(yummy treat with super cute toppers)



(this is one to add to the rainy day activities)



(great list of books with zoo themes)


(looks like lots of messy fun with this one)


Nicholas and Nathan made gifts for their teachers this week as a thank you for a great school year.



Now, it's your turn to show us what you've been working on and
I can't wait to see what you all have been doing this week!!

Please share your craft projects, baking activities and other fun kid friendly adventures. Grab the link button and put it on your blog, if you like, so that others can find us and share in the fun too.


There are no requirements, but I would love if you would follow this blog via GFC and linky tools. I also would like to invite you to come hang out with me on facebook and twitter.

Thanks for joining us....Hope to see you again soon!!

Adventures In Mommy Land



2 comments:

The Monko said...

thanks for featuring our water wall.

Unknown said...

I am a little late getting by this week- thanks for featuring my bouncy ball post. Have a great week!