Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Guess I Should've Known Better

You would think that during 8 hours of me working - after I washed, dried and folded all the laundry, that SOMEbody could've put their clothes away (actually SIX somebodies). Especially since I put everything else away and it was basically the only thing I asked them to do.




***Yes, that's almost ONE basket PER KID there...(Oh and ignore the wall in the background, please, as I still haven't picked a dang paint color for this room!!).

4 comments:

CynthiaK said...

That happens all the time here! Isn't it frustrating!! I can watch the basket sit there for days and the kids (and Daddy Crumb) will just keep coming by picking out the items they need but not putting the rest away! Arg!

I think you're entitled to sit down and watch mindless telly with a hot latte (or glass of wine!) after all that laundry. :)

Shore Debris said...

Sheesh! That's a lot of work and a lot of laundry! I can't get my husban to put away any laundry, so I don't know what I'll do when we actually get around to having children.

Confessions From A Work-At-Home Mom said...

Stopping by from SITS!

Don't apologize for the lack of color on your wall... we've lived in our house 3+ years, and the masted bedroom is still STARK white.

As for laundry... oh girl, I feel you. My husband's laundry basket sat in his closet with clean clothes in it for TWO WEEKS while dirty clothes piled up on the floor around it.

~Elizabeth
http://confessionsfromaworkingmom.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

"wait...you meant you wanted it to happen TODAY?"

bahahahaha....oh man. Laughing because I feel your pain, not laughing at you. Oh my...