Monday, December 07, 2009

A Super Fun and Easy Christmas Project



Nathan and I did this project this morning. He had a lot of fun, but then I think it's because he ate more candy than he glued on his gingerbread boy LOL! When I'm complaining later about how hyper he is, I'll have no one to blame, but myself :D



It was super easy to make and anyone can do it. Just take a paper grocery sack (we used a sheet of brown butcher paper). Cut out a gingerbread boy shape (I traced Nathan and then cut it out, because our paper was so big). Then start gluing on the candy.


Some ideas for the candy are gumdrops, peppermints, twizzlers, skittles, starbursts....you can use just about any kind of candy you want as long as the glue will stick to it. All I used was Elmer's school glue, but you could probably use a glue gun, if you wanted to.






Nathan loved doing this project. It was super easy and a lot of fun to do.

3 comments:

Alex Fitzpatrick aka Ma What's 4 Dinner said...

Awesome idea! I am totally ripping you off and we're doing it on Wednesday. Thanks. It's going to be raining here in Los Angeles for the whole week, now I have a project!

Just stopping by from SITS!

Alex aka Ma What's For Dinner?
www.MaWhats4Dinner.com

Charlene Juliani said...

Thanks! Glad you stopped by!!

Sonya said...

What a fun idea! My son is a little too young for a gingerbread house so this will be perfect. We just made paper snow angels at our house you might have fun with http://bit.ly/4Du4ZV