Friday, April 16, 2010

Experiencing Techincal Difficulties

Just to let you know....

Something is wrong with our family computer.  Not sure what it is, but the monitor won't turn on and the whole thing is making this beeping sound.  I'm not sure if it's the monitor or the computer.  I told Rich I hope it's not the computer, because I have pics on there that I haven't saved and he said they should be on the hard drive and we can always take the hard drive out and put it in a new one if that's the case.  I hope so.... 

At any rate, I'm currently using his laptop and I only have so much time to use it because he needs it.  If you follow me through the Friday Follow or any other way today, I will follow you back as soon as I can.  Please, don't think I'm ignoring you or anything like that.

Thanks!

1 comment:

Missie said...

Sounds like it's just the monitor. Wish you luck with it.