Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Life is so simple when you're 4 years old.

Having a 4 year old always makes for some interesting conversation.  They are usually so honest with their thoughts, it's hard to tell what will come out of their mouths or when they will choose to say it.  Usually, it's refreshing....sometimes, it's down right embarrassing.

This afternoon Nathan told me that he hated me and it was all my fault.  Five minutes later he's asking me to make him something to eat......Now, if anyone else in the house had told me that they hated me - I would have told them that they were out of luck in the food department.  When I told him I only make food for people that love me, he said "I love you mommy" - Yeah right, he's lucky I'm a sucker for big brown eyes!

Last week, Nathan and I were talking and I said "oh my belly hurts."  He replied "well, maybe you just have to go poop." LOL!

A few weeks before that Nathan asked me for a treat, when I asked him what the magic word was (meaning "please")........he said, Abracadabra! I gave him the treat. 
Post a Comment