Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me.....

Oh what a cute little thing I was!!

With my twin Charlie, I hope he has a great birthday too!

So now you all know my true hair color LOL!

I just love looking at all these old pictures.  It's funny now because most of my pictures are on computer or on cds.  Seeing these old pics reminds me of the fun and pleasure it was curling up on a rainy day looking at family photos.  I really should make prints of the pictures I have of the kids, so they can have all these memories too, when they're as old as dirt like me!

8 comments:

Tabatha said...

happy birthday to y ou and your brother... love the pictures :)

Evonne said...

I love looking through old pictures!

Happy Birthday to you and your brother!

Missie said...

Happy Birthday!

Emmy said...

Happy Birthday!!!

And yes, there is something magical about having prints. I sign up for winkflash and snapfish, and they will often have sales where you can get a bunch of prints for a great price or even free; I just wait for these sales and then get a whole bunch of pictures printed and then wait again for the next sale.

Cassie said...

How cute! Happy Birthday!

veterankindergartenteacher said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!! I hope you had a wonderful day. Loved looking at the pics.

Kisma said...

I love the photos!!! Happy Birthday!

Charlene Juliani said...

Thank you ladies! And thanks for the photo idea Emmy!