Friday, March 23, 2012

Sponsor Spotlight

One of my biggest (ok, only sponsor at this point - but I'm hoping for more)...is The Fat Quarter Shop.

I totally love the store.

The fabric is incredible and there are so many choices...it's so hard shopping there sometimes, because I literally want everything!

Take a look at some of my recent faves....






The Fat Quarter Shop is well known for their fat quarter bundles of quilting fabric.

Some features of the shop include:

Same Day Shipping
Excellent Customer Service
Free Shipping on U.S. Orders Over $200
Exclusive Kits and Products
and
All the Newest Collections

Their fabrics come in several different cuts such as:

Layer Cakes
Jelly Rolls
Fat Eighth Bundles
Charm Packs
and
Fat Quarter Bundles

They also sell patterns, threads, notions, quilt kits and more.

And did you know that if you place your order before 3:00 p.m. cst that your order will be placed and shipped that very same day?



The Fat Quarter Shop is seriously turning me into a fabric hoarder.....

No comments: