Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Tell me I'm not the only one....

Coco broke her little pink collar.


So, Rich went and bought her a new one.

a blue one


I questioned why he would buy a blue collar for a girl dog...haha.

He said, I wasn't thinking about the color (in typical guy fashion), I just wanted to get her the right size.

I didn't really complain, but I did say...well, she's a girl dog and needs a pretty color like pink.

You know cause pink's for girls and all....even for dogs!


Doesn't she look like she's saying...Hey I'm a girl here - don't you have enough boys in this house?

Buy me a pink one

Last night, Rich went and bought Little Miss Coco a pink collar.

His friend teased him and said I can't believe you went and bought that dog a pink collar, just because Charlene wanted it.



Just tell me I'm not the only one.....a girl dog needs a girly pink collar.  Am I right?

Coco thinks so...she's much happier now  :)

Post a Comment