Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Eat Your Heart Out!



I promised Nathan that we could make some cookies today. First, I asked him if he wanted to make sugar cookies or chocolate chip. He chose sugar (because he likes to use the sprinkles). Then I let him decide what shape to make them...he chose hearts over snowmen.



I asked him if he would like to make pink hearts and he said he wanted to make them Red. I told him that I didn't know how red we could get them, but we could certainly try.







They ended up being bright pink with red sprinkles.



He had fun helping me and I always think it's fun doing things with him. Made a little sad though, when I thought about him going off to school this fall....Fortunately, I have a few months and all summer, before I have to worry about it too much.

Post a Comment