Monday, January 18, 2010

Salty Snow Craft and a Haircut



I got the idea for this craft at the Blissfully Domestic site under the "kids crafts section". All you need is some paper, glue, salt and a cookie tray. Draw your picture with a crayon or with the glue. Then put your picture on the cookie tray and sprinkle the salt on the glue. Shake the excess salt off the picture and let it dry. More salt will come off as it dries. A Cute, Cheap and Easy project and perfect for little ones.

Did you see Nathan's new little haircut? Rich cut it while I was at work last night. Nathan looks super cute. Good Job Daddy!!











2 comments:

Helene said...

That looks like SO much fun! I bet it would be cool to also color the salt and let them do various designs with the different colors.

You are smart to put the paper on a cookie sheet. See, I never think of things like that and that's why I always have a mess in the kitchen after we do crafts!

Miranda said...

Oh yes, we are SO doing this!! Now, all I need is salt, oh and glue!

Woot - Dollar Tree here we come!

~Miranda