Friday, January 08, 2010

Nathan's Fish

Nathan and I got a little tired of being cooped up, so yesterday we ran some errands...played in the snow (he made his first snow angel)...had a little snowball fight (He won)...went to the store...

Had craft time...












Baked Cookies (and Blackberry Pie)...

And Made Dinner...

It was the perfect kind of day to use the oven all day long


This is Nathan's very own craft box that Daddy bought for him. Ever since he bought it Nathan rarely puts it down. He loves his little box. So Cute, huh?

3 comments:

Corrie Howe said...

My friend turned me on to a craft tower found at Target. It has plastic drawers with lids. I bought two and have divided all the crafts into each drawer. I love it and so does my daughter. I let her do more crafts because she can be independent and I don't have a huge mess.

Unknown said...

niiice! We have our kiddo's craft stuff all organized in multiple bins on a small bookshelf, because this kid creates ALL the time, like your Nathan. I love that it's all organized, and easy clean up, and she loves that she can just grab what she wants without having to search forever for it (like before).

Craft time is AWESOME :)

Unknown said...

I'm loving that fish craft!