Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Moms That Blog (The Interviews)

Introducing.......Nancy - She's a mother of two gorgeous little girls and a breastfeeding advocate.  She's also doing what she can to preserve our planet.   And that's what makes her a great Mom That Blogs!



Tell us a bit about yourself..........I am a naturalized Canadian Citizen, born in El Salvador. I am married to a Thai/Laos most wonderful man and have two beautiful little girls. Gabriella & Michaela. I am a journalist but currently working in health care in the nursing field.

When did you first start blogging.........Years ago, but, I started blogging more seriously in 2008.

What is your blog about...........It's about being a young mom & wife. My experiences. I write about products that moms may like, tips on everyday busy mommy life and simply things moms are talking about. I also write about the obstacles that we face as moms and invite whomever is interested to take a walk in my shoes.

Why do you blog...........I absolutely adore connecting with people. I love hearing their insight on my opinions or experiences and I love listening to their experiences as well. I also blog because writing is my passion.

Must read blogs that you visit daily...........I visit various blogs, Mama Kat is Losing It, Live & Love Outloud and Angie All The Way.

What inspires you.............My children and husband. But, a great deal in connecting with moms & dads that are making the same journey through parenthood as I.

Anything else you would like to add..........I think your idea is a genius way to connect even more parents and bloggers worldwide. It's a beautiful thing. I really cannot wait to see this come to fruition.


You can read more about Nancy at her blog Whispered Inspirations.  I absolutely love the spa party she had with her oldest daughter....Such a super sweet idea!

Whispered Inspirations
Post a Comment